关闭
首页 » 电视剧 » 韩国剧 » 秘令
秘令
主演:
杰克·曼利,莎拉·格雷,马特·弗里沃,山姆·特拉梅尔,马克斯·马蒂尼,亚当·迪马克,托马斯·埃尔姆斯,德芙丽·雅各布斯,克里斯蒂安·迈克尔·库珀,凯瑟琳·伊莎贝尔,杰迪代亚·古达克,泰·伍德,肖恩·德伯纳,乔斯林·休顿,迪伦·普莱费尔,艾米莉·霍尔姆斯,神奈川宏幸,朱尔·斯泰特,LourizaTronco,阿龙·黑尔,AjayFriese,MizingaMwinga,DrewRayTanner
备注:
10集全
类型:
韩国剧剧情,恐怖,奇幻
导演:
马蒂亚斯·亨德尔,莱斯利·霍普,克里斯汀·莱曼,大卫·凡·安肯
地区:
美国
年份:
2019
语言:
英语
时间:
2022-11-07 09:45
立即播放

剧情介绍

该剧主要讲述了大学新生杰克·莫顿加入一个神秘社会,然后接触到了一系列现代社会不应该存在的东西——魔法和怪物的故事。你自己家族的黑暗秘密,卷入了狼人与黑魔法之间的长期战争……

大学舍友初次见面和男主的对话

Have you ever wondered why you exist?

你有没有想过 自己为什么存在

not really

事实上没有

Of course not. All you can see is the carrot they want you to chase.

当然了 你只看到用来逗你的胡萝卜

A good job, a loving wife.

好工作 好妻子

the kids, the summer house.

乖孩子 度假屋

credit cards, the debt.

信用卡 欠的债

They want you to be a cog in their system.

他们希望你成为系统里的一个齿轮

And then, just like that…

然后 这样

(响指)

you’re dead.

然后你死了

There’s so much to experience, so much to taste.

有很多东西要体验和品尝

Don’t let someone else define you.

不要让别人来定义你

Don’t waste this opportunity.

不要浪费机会

Don’t…

不要

toch my shit.

碰我的东西

Also, nice to meet you.

还有 幸会

Yeah, you too.

你也是

(伸手,被无视)

新学期第一节课堂对话

Introduction to Ethics.

伦理道德简介

Such a strange name for a class.

一门奇怪的课

I mean,

我意思是

if i have to introduce you to the concept of ethics,

如果我必须想你们简述伦理道德的概念

what the hell have your parents been doing for the past 18 years?

那你们父母过去18年都在干什么

Find the coins by night five.

通过晚5找到硬币

Now, normally…

通常来说

I’d ease you in to the class,

上我的课你们可以轻松些

Look over the syllabus……

看下教学大纲

I’d tell you what syllabus means, but today……

我会告诉你教学大纲讲了些啥 但今天

Oh, today we’re starting out…

今天我们从

in the shadow of a tragedy. Yes?

悲剧阴影说起 请讲

Can we not talk about that?

我们能不能不说那个

Why? Why shouldn’t we discuss it?

为什么 为什么我们不能讨论那个

Because every time i think about him,

因为每次我想到他

I remember how i thought about going for a walk down that same trail.

我记得我曾想过去那条小路去散步时什么情形

And if i had a gone at that time, on that day…

如果我那天在那个时候去散步了

it could’ve been me.

遇害的可能是我

And you feel relieved.

你觉得松了口气

That’s not what i meant.

我不是这个意思

No, listen. It’s okay if you are.

不是 听我说 你觉得松口气很正常

I mean, look, I was on that trail yesterday.

你们看 我昨天就在那条小路上

I’m glad it wasn’t me.

我很高兴那不是我

That’s selfish.

真自私

Of course it’s selfish.

这当然会自私了

I can’t think of anything more selfish than wanting to stay alive.

我想不到比想让自己活着更自私的事了

Except trying to make yourself the centre of attention.

除了让你成为万众瞩目的焦点

But let me ask you this.

但让我问你个问题

Is self-preservation…

自我保护

unethical?

不道德吗?

I’m not trying to make myself the centre of attention,

我不想让我自己成为焦点

but Wendell’s death is very upsetting to me.

但温德尔一直困扰着我

And it’s making me realise how much i want to live my life.

而这也让我意识到我有多想过我自己的生活

Weston.

韦斯顿

Who?

Dead friend, his name’s Weston, not Wendell.

死去的那位朋友 他的名字是韦斯顿 不是温德尔

You.

Hey, notebook.

在笔记本上画画的那位

How do you feel?

你什么感觉

A little guilty.

有一丝罪恶感

Why?

为什么

I feel like I’m benefiting from it.

我感觉我从中获益

You feel like his death created an opportunity for you.

你觉得他的死给你创造了机会

I think so, yes.

我觉得是

He’s a vulture.

他很贪婪

No, he’s honest.

不 他很诚实

He’s also not trying to pawn up his narcissism as remorse.

他也是不把自己的自恋变成同情

And for those of you who don’t know…

至于你们那些不懂的

Honest

诚实的人

is actually a cornerstone of ethics.

才真正是道德的基石

Imagine how will your gonna do if you actually pay attention.

想象一下 如果你集中注意力的话能做的有多好


本站提供的《秘令》在线观看地址以及《秘令》下载地址来源于互联网。本站并不参与录制和制作,仅提供资源引用和分享,如果本站提供《秘令》资源对贵方造成了损失或侵犯了贵方权益,请及时发送邮箱给管理员,我们将在48小时之内撤销有关《秘令》所有内容。
  • 周热门
  • 月热门
  • 随机推